Tuesday, August 3, 2010

SHAKING IT UP...


Psalm 51:10 Create in me a clean heart; O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me!

Good morning!

Before we move into the Gospel of Luke for another perspective into the life of Jesus on earth, we're going to shake it up a bit and dwell in Proverbs for the month of August.  The book of WISDOM.  Couldn't we all use some more?  Who needs some renewal?  I know I sure do!  I won't be going into any explanations of these proverbs, but I would suggest that you enhance your studies of the verses with me, by not just seeing them as wise sayings for the day.  But literally taking the time to observe the scripture for the day and praying about how you can apply it to your life.  It would be awesome if you took the time as you're stirred, to share and ministered to all of us as well.  God speaks through you too, and it would be awesome to have you share with all of us, not just me.  Let us all benefit.   AMEN!


PROVERBS 3:7,8 (NIV)
DO NOT BE WISE IN YOUR OWN EYES; FEAR THE LORD AND SHUN EVIL.  THIS WILL BRING HEALTH TO YOUR BODY AND NOURISHMENT TO YOUR BONES.


DON'T FORGET TO PRAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment