Tuesday, June 15, 2010

REFRESH, RESTORE AND RENEW

Hi family!

Just wanted to let you know that nothing is wrong, everything is actually excellent!  But I've been called to take a second to refresh, restore and renew with the Holy Spirit.  So I'm going to go ahead and obey.  I know when I do, I reap great increase in areas I didn't even know needed it; and those in my life also benefit from what God has planned to bring forth.

We'll be back in action Monday, June 21st.


Please do not allow this to stop your fellowship in the Word.  Continue to read Mark 14 and allow the Spirit to minister to you and prepare you for your life and what's up next for TGN.

Maybe the Holy Spirit is also asking you to shake out of routine and just refresh, restore and renew with Him as well.  If so, I encourage you to let Him lead and DO IT.  You'll experience the difference for sure!  He wants to take you to the next level!!!!!!

God is most definitely good!  Thank You Jesus.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment