Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It All Connect

"But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth." Exodus 9:16

Mark 15:24


24 And they crucified him. Dividing up his clothes, they cast lots to see what each would get.


Psalm 22:18 "They divide my garments among them and cast lots for my clothing."

The Bible is a collection of books that all drives towards divine purpose... The Holy Spirit revealed through David years before, the experience we're reading of Jesus this week.  How awesome is that?  God is the God of purpose.  Your life is not random, and is not full of random experiences.  God desires to fulfill divine purpose in YOU and through YOU, by His Spirit.  It's time to allow our Heavenly Father, show us His power, so that His Name may be proclaimed in all the earth.  Just typing those words got me excited!
Don't just do what you want to do, do what God has called you to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment