Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Prayer- Ephesians 5

We're back!  My computer is now fixed by only the GRACE of God.  I give Him all the glory.  And I'm happy to be back on track with the Word in accordance of The Good News.  I am always reading the Word, I cannot live without it.  Below is a prayer from PRIME TIME WITH GOD, that I wanted to encourage you to pray today.

We continue in the book of Matthew tomorrow morning.

Sunday's Prayer 
Dear God, I desire to do as your Word instructs, and let "no corrupt word proceed from my mouth, but only what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers." I do not want to "grieve the Holy Spirit, by whom I was sealed for the day of redemption." I pray that I will "let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from me. And I want to be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving one another, even as You in Christ Jesus forgave me. Oh that I would always be an imitator of You as a dear child. May I walk in love, as a child of light, finding what is acceptable to you." Please forgive me of my failures in these areas and help me to do better. I want to please you and be more like Jesus.Thank you in the name of Jesus. Amen. (in part from Ephesians 5)

Much love-

No comments:

Post a Comment