Thursday, March 19, 2009

Responsibility to lead

Due to travel I was unable to get this out to you yesterday.

PRAYER: Thank You for this day dear LORD.  Show me how to experience this day and every day with full expectancy of what You have set out for me.  Show me how to remove the fear from my heart and operate in full boldness and on the security of Your Word.  You are an awesome God.  I trust You with my heart, my soul, my life, with everything.  Thank You LORD for caring about each and every one of Your children.  How good you are!  In Jesus' name, amen.

MATTHEW 18:1-9 part 2
THE GREATEST IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN: 

(Jesus) And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to sin! Such things must come, but woe to the man through whom they come! "

Do you know, once you accept Jesus Christ into Your heart as Your LORD and Savior that you have a responsibility?  Yes, we do.  We have a responsibility to obey God, and in obeying God we are taught the correct way to live.  None of God's Word is Null.  We can not pick and choose the parts we want to follow and ignore the rest.  This is not how it works with God.  If He said it, He meant it and He wants us to follow it.  Why we can't get it, is beyond me.  Leading another person to sin is one of the worst things we can do.  Please be conscious of your decisions in life because someone is watching you.  Someone respects the decisions you make.  And will follow your lead.  We do that as humans.  As you long for great mentors and wise friends.  Those in your life desire and require the same.  Let's get responsible ladies and gents.  Responsibility doesn't mean less fun, it means wisdom.  And wisdom bring life!  

SOMEONE WANTS TO BE LIKE YOU, EXEMPLIFY THE GODLY WAY TO LIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment