Monday, March 2, 2009

Pray some moore...

Hi-This was suppose to go out yesterday for Sunday Prayer, but someone selfishly accommodated the internet to their computer only...  LORD, please help me!  May this prayer serve you well!

Heavenly Father, thank You for this day.  This day is good because You made it.  This day is good because You are with me every second of it.  Your presence in my life is the first thing I'm grateful for, because I don't know what I would do without You.  Do a good work in me and through me LORD.  I give myself 100% to Your plan, for Your glory and honor.  Remind me that it is always about You-no matter my plans or what I'm going through.  It's about You!  And as Your child, I only benefit from serving You.  Thank You for the peace over my life, thank You for the favor and the blessing to be able to live in great expectancy of what my King will do in my life.  Thank You for correction and mercy.  Thank You for loving me.  Show me specificly what I am to do today to serve a need in someone else's life.  In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment