Monday, February 2, 2009

The Office and Heroes

How hilarious was The Office from Sunday night?  I don't think I've seen an episode of late that had me laughing so hard.  Don't get me wrong, I love The Office.  But this episode seemed to pack everything that made you smile, chuckle and just fall on the floor laughing all rolled into one.  

Take the opening scene.  The methods everyone had to get out of that office was just priceless.  Oscar falling out of the roof.  Angela throwing the car.  Jim using the copy machine to open the door.  I mean the list goes on and on an one.  I can watch that episode again and I probably will.  Because that scene was no joke.  Or was it? LOL

Heroes- This show just can't get it all right.  Started off the episode well.  It had action, my mind was excited to see what was going to happen next.  But then the story just doesn't make sense.  Why is Nathan locking everyone up?  He has abilities himself.  And whiny Claire, who now knows martial arts.  And "I want to save the world" Peter.  No wonder their a couple in real life.  They must have bonded over their terrible characters.  And Sylar.  Is he going to be the only bad guy in this entire series.  There is no other that can trump him.  Please!  This show needs to give me something more, and now!

But you know me, I'll keep watching it- even if I'm daydreaming through most of it LOL.

Good night!

P.S.  Obama is too cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment