Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Reading

I had to share that I've just discovered (or maybe rediscovered) that I LOVE to read.  I'm going through books so quickly nowadays.

I recently completed If You Want To Walk on Water, You Have to Get Out of the Boat and THe Shack.  Today, I began Understanding the Kingdom: Kingdom Principles- Preparing for Kingdom Experience and Expansion by Myles Munroe.  He's mission is Purpose and he writes in such a way that you will think and apply it to your life.  It's based on the Word, and can always be crossed checked with the Bible-as I have read several of his books in the past.

Up on deck:  I'm really interested in getting in the mind of President Barack Obama.  So I'm reading The Audacity of Hope, Change We Can Believe In, Dreams of My Father, and Team of Rivals.

I'll be sure to share any tidbits I find interesting and worth noting.  But I just wanted to share this reading kick I'm on.  I love it!

Grace & Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment