Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fighting

Tuesday, I went to a screening of the movie Fighting staring Terrance Howard and Channing Tatum.  I don't know what to say about it.  It seemed like a 12 year old wrote the script and directed it.  The voice coming from Terrance Howard was ridiculous, but now that I think about it, it had to be.  And some of the casting didn't make any sense to me.  It had me feeling like this was Channing's first movie.  It seemed like the first time for everyone in the movie.  It gave me a Last Dragon type of fill.  But I'm not sure if they meant it to be as silly as it was at times.  Yet, it was entertaining.  There were some moments that made me laugh.  Watch out for the Grandma, she made the movie for me.  And the fighting scenes were pretty good.  The kids in the theatre seemed to love it.

But in the day where seeing a movie in the theatre is mad expensive, I can't urge you to go see this Friday when it opens.  Waiting for DVD in like 2 months LOL (movies are moving to DVD officially [I don't support bootlegs] very quickly) wouldn't be that bad.

Following after my fave Neal Rosen from NY1 (who I saw on Monday at the Tyson party- wish I would have spoken to him).  

Out of 5 Peanut M&Ms (because I love them) I give Fighting 2 Peanut M&Ms.

Let me know what you think if you see it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment