Monday, April 13, 2009

Never Assume

Good Morning!!!!!

I hope everyone had as great an Easter as I did.  It was absolutely wonderful on my side of town.  The title of this Good News, Never Assume is to check ourselves.  So below, is the Salvation Message and Sinners Prayer.  It may not even be for you, but something you needed in order to share with someone else.  I pray that it has come in the right time.

SALVATION MESSAGE:
If you've never been born again, if you've never confessed Jesus Christ as your LORD and accepted Him as your Savior-you can do that right now.  If you are not sure whether you are a Christian, now is the time to become sure by inviting Him into your life.

Jesus DID NOT come to earth to bring religion or make us religious.  He didn't come to make us Catholic, a Baptist, a Methodist, or anything like that.  He came to bring us into a relationship (personal relationship) with our creator and to restore us to fellowship with God (which was lost when Adam took the bite of the apple).  If you've never made a public (out-loud) confession of His Lordship, open your heart to His gifts of eternal life, forgiveness and His Holy Spirit, and seize this opportunity today.

Only YOU know where you are with God, and YOU know whether you have to get your life straight with Him.  Don't run.  Don't put it off.  Don't try to fix it yourself.  BE FREE!!!!

Romans: 10:9 If you confess with your mouth "Jesus is LORD" and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be SAVED. (NIV)

SINNERS PRAYER:
God, I thank You for this opportunity to open my heart to Your love and to Your salvation.  Today, I acknowledge that without You, I am a sinner in need of a Savior, so I thank You for sending Jesus Christ.  I believe that Jesus is the only way to salvation.  So, right now, I declare Him as my LORD and Savior.

I believe when Jesus died on that cross, He paid the ultimate price for my sin, and when He rose from the dead, He rose for my justification.  So, now Christ's righteousness becomes my righteousness, and I can freely stand before You without fear or guilt, knowing that You love me and that You will teach me Your ways and how to walk with You.  So fill me with Your Spirit, because today , LORD, I belong to You.  Thank You for saving me.  In Jesus' name, I pray with my whole heart and soul.  Amen.

THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF A WHOLE NEW LIFE FOR YOU.  CHANGE IS A PROCESS AND YOU'VE JUST BEGUN THAT PROCESS.  IT'S NOT ABOUT FEELINGS-YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEEL IT-FEELINGS ARE DECEPTIVE.  JUST KNOW IT.  TRUST GOD.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! (NIV)

You are blessed and highly favored!


No comments:

Post a Comment