Saturday, February 27, 2010

Comments From God's People RE: TGN: Faith

Yea, so happy to see this in my box this morning. I had been wondering. Have a beautiful day! xoxox, -C
I thought of you too hoping you were okay! I even went to post on your FB wall but it didn't have a place to do that.
Yes...rest is good and needed...."Charity does begin at home" Have to take care of our own consciousnesses and hearts. I totally understand.
Im happy you are back and rested.
xoxox,
-C
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


So glad you're back - thought I got removed for a while - lol. -svp
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

  1. C- It's so crazy that I thought of you, specifically each and every day I didn't send it.

    svp- Just saw visions of you in the car saying "keep up the good news!" Hahah

    You both would stir me to send it because I felt bad to leave you hanging like that. But God told me to rest. I had to take a necessary Sabbath to refresh and make sure I'm operating in His plan, according to His Will- and not my own- in EVERYTHING- especially TGN. But it feels good to be back.

    Love you! And have a peaceful day!
    LT

    ReplyDelete