Saturday, February 27, 2010

Comments From God's People RE: TGN: Concerns

Thanks so much. I could barely get through this because of crying. I'm so grateful that you are obedient to God's call on your life. This covered so many of my needs for this day.

Nothing has changed since we spoke as I continue to wait on God, knowing he won't leave me.


Thanks.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®


**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

LT, Thanks so much for this one!
Love,
SH

1 comment:

  1. I love God!

    Be cheerful. Keep things in good repair. Keep your spirits up. Think in harmony. Be agreeable. Do all that, and the God of love and peace will be with you for sure.
    -2 Corinthians 13:11 MSG

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete