Saturday, February 27, 2010

Comments From God's People Re: TGN: Faith...again! It's Important

How on point with what I am trying to accomplish!!!!  It seems like I have had my time with God quiet time every other day.  I enjoyed this one, thank you.   Ok I was gonna save this question for LG but I must know Was the blind man always blind?  I don't recall that from reading previously...It stood out to me when he told JESUS he couldn't see clearly that the people looked like trees?  

I liked how you related the foggy vision with examples of spirituality.  

One thing that was brought to my attention as I was reading and spending time was when JESUS told the healed man not to go back into the Village on his way home.  I related this to life when Jesus heals us and HE tells us and warns us not to go back into the village before going (home) or where HE has instructed us to go.  Not going to the village to me would be not going back to friends who are toxic, addictions, family if there are no good, places, etc...the places and people who are not of God.
I hope that was not confusing,

Love,
NL

1 comment:

  1. Good question! I don't know if the man was always blind. He could have been born blind- as we all are (spiritually) or become blind due to experiences, like we also go through spiritually. Whatever the case, healing was still in his midst.

    The fog probably stands out because you might be in that place. You can see but it's not clear in an area in your life. Only you know what that is. Ask God to make it clear to you. Because He wants to. Whatever it is.

    And yes girl on the village! You got that. That will be discussed next week. Chapter 8 is revealing a lot.

    Keep up the good work NL, I can hear that Spirit growing within you!!

    Love ya!
    LT


    The Word is meant to be used TODAY!

    "Providing you with what you already have access to in the most convenient way. So that we all can continue to grow in wisdom & understanding of God." LT


    Sent from my Good News Wireless BlackBerry

    ReplyDelete