Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm TOO old for Bamboozle

It's incredibly ridiculous to be out in the sun or rain with people I rather not be with plus thousands of kids who all look alike, dress too provocative for any age, curse worse than a sailor, smoke, singing songs that they can't relate to at all. It's crazy to really see how satan is killing off a nation. I find it hilarious that a band like 3OH!3 who consist of 2 ivy league "mc"s who talk about cocking a gun. Why? To get better grades or what?

Music is so sad nowadays. White Tie Affair is a joke, all those pop boy/bands sound the same. Tinted Windows- is full of great musicians but for me it was unnecessary hype. My only saving grace was The Sounds, who I have loved for some time now but have never seen live. They were so much fun. I actually got to meet them during their mtv Radio interview and they were kind and funny. Again what I love to see from people who are often privileged in their lives.

I saw another cute band and the girl had an amazing voice- but I'm not sure of what their name was. They were very bright and colorful.

I was so irritated today, I didn't- NO couldn't stay for No Doubt. I tried, but I kept calling out to God with "how am I going to make it?" Really, I had no purpose there. But maybe God had me there for a reason. I do believe He places us in positions to prepare us for future times- I may never know the exact reason why, but I'm going to be hopeful that it wasn't in vain.

I'm now heading home to eat affordable food, rest and prepared myself for the 15 day countdown out of my own personal hell on earth. If I can tell you about these fools in my life- I would. But that's for another time.

Good News tomorrow!


2009=Transition

No comments:

Post a Comment