Friday, May 8, 2009

The Unusuals

I've been watching the first 6 episodes of the season and the show is quite entertaining. These cops all with a dark secret. Some dumber than others, but their story gets them caught up in interesting situations.

And the stuff that is ridiculous actually turns out to be hilarious most of the time.

And of course it takes place in New York which is the best place to film and always becomes another character in the show/movie.

Check it out online www.abc.com @ free shows and let me know what you think.

P.S. I'm totally curbing my TV habits so that it doesn't come first in my day to day. Making sure I go to bed before 12a and stop watching TV at 11p so I can have healthy rest of mind & body & soul - but I still love it!

2009=Transition

No comments:

Post a Comment