Monday, May 11, 2009

Move or Movies

I really wanted to knock out this move Saturday but got caught up on some movies; you would think I learned nothing from my fast. But I did, instead of feeling rested- like I use to when I used my Saturdays to catch up on TV and just be lazy. Now I feel like I wasted a day with no accomplishments. Yes, I have this move coming up on the 16th but in life in general- we only have so much time to get things done and experience new things and spend time with those we love. I can't waste it on watching TV and sleeping all day.

Below some of the movies I watched:

The Strangers- with Liv Tyler and Scott Speedman. It really was hard to watch. The first movie in a long time to frighten me a little.

The Hulk- Ed Norton and Liv Tyler. At first I thought it was a Liv Ter weekend. But I liked this version way better than the one with Eric Bana.

Old Enough- this 80's movie that was a trip and weird.

Whatever it takes- with Shane West and James Franco or is it DeFranco. It was a She's All That type of movie- and I think I've seen bits and pieces of it before or it was just typical. Because I knew every move that was going to be made.

And this ladies and gents is what I wasted my time on Saturday- with sleep thrown in. Thinking about things I shouldn't be thinking about. Keep your mind on heavenly things. Keeps you out of trouble.

Sunday was a little more productive. I just have a lot of little stuff that I really need to get rid of.

And I did get some TV in:

SNL- Hosted by Justin Timberlake. When is he ever going to stop using his relationship with Britney to beef up his career.

Traitor (movie)- this was really good. Watch it.

Amazing Race- which was such a trip this season, I almost didn't have a team to root for. But I believe the best team won. I won't shout it out just in case you haven't seen it.

And this week is do or die! Everything has to be wrapped up for Saturday. Then I'm just counting down to the 1st. Praise God. I'm so excited for this new chapter in my life. Whether it's a time of transition, rest, or harvest- I know God is with me and making way for me. I love my God.



2009=Transition

No comments:

Post a Comment