Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's time to Pray

Please forgive me for interrupting our normal style of TGN- but prayer is strongly being pressed on my heart. So I'm giving it priority while I am led to; praying the Word. Please continue to pray.

Prayer: LORD, You know our hearts, You know our feelings and emotions; You know that serving You brings mighty criticism from others, from unbelievers and believers. The criticism is there; we typically do all we can to avoid it. Give us the strength to take the pain to do what is right at all times. There is no more time to waste. Make each one of us like an olive tree, flourishing in Your house; I trust in Your unfailing love for ever and ever. I will praise You forever for what You have done; in Your Name I will hope, for Your Name is Good. I will praise you in the presence of Your saints. Let us praise You together always. I pray this in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen (Psalm 52/2 Corinthians 8)


*Continue to pray for the Church (believers, pastors, leaders, all ministry in and outside the walls of the church, over the Word, pray over how we will reach the community and world). It is a crucial time to get on our knees and do so. I can't stress enough how important it is that we all do this now.


**In flowing with the Holy Spirit, we'll be back with Matthew 27:45-56-The Death of Jesus, soon. Let's focus on this specific prayer today!**

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Through God's mercy I have this ministry, I will not lose heart... I do not preach myself, but Jesus Christ as LORD and myself as the servant of the people for Jesus' sake." 2 Corinthians 4:1,5

Scripture & Prayer from NIV Women's Devotional Bible-Classic Edition.

www.thegoodnews4yourlife.blogspot.com "Providing you with what you already have access to in the most convenient way. So that we all can continue to grow in wisdom & understanding of God."


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment