Tuesday, September 29, 2009

TGN: Doubting Jesus?

Prayer: Through Your Word Father, please correct all deceptions, and clear all confusion. I pray that each of Your children may declare the mystery of the gospel fearlessly (Ephesians 6:19-20) as it is revealed. In the name of Jesus. Amen
--------------------------------------------------------------

www.biblegateway.com
RESURRECTION OF JESUS, THE KING

Matthew 28 v. 16-20 (NLT)

The Great Commission

16 Then the eleven disciples left for Galilee, going to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him— but some of them doubted!
18 Jesus came and told his disciples, "I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. 19 Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. 20 Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

----

(v.17) "When they saw him, they worshiped him— but some of them doubted!"
Jesus was standing before them and some of His disciples, the close 11 (not 12 since Judas killed himself) doubted Him. Why? I don't have the answer for you on that one. But let's discuss Jesus' disciples today; Jesus is living and doing work through and with each one of us daily. Check to see if you're doubting Him instead of trusting and worshiping Him.

-IS JESUS CLEARLY WORKING IN YOUR LIFE, AND YOU'RE STILL DOUBTING HIM?

**********************************************************************
Prayer: LORD, forgive me for doubting You at any time today. Show me how to trust You more. Show me Your glory in everything I see, say and do. Don't allow me to miss Your presence, don't allow me to act without honor to my King. I love You Jesus, and in Your Name I pray. Amen.
--------------------------------------------------------------

"Through God's mercy I have this ministry, I will not lose heart... I do not preach myself, but Jesus Christ as LORD and myself as the servant of the people for Jesus' sake." 2 Corinthians 4:1,5

Scripture & prayer from The Bible (biblegateway.com).


www.thegoodnews4yourlife.blogspot.com "Providing you with what you already have access to in the most convenient way. So that we all can continue to grow in wisdom & understanding of God." LT

No comments:

Post a Comment