Friday, September 25, 2009

TGN: Forgiveness is Here for You

Prayer: Glorious Father, God of our LORD Jesus Christ, in whose name we pray; give us the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that we may know You better. May the eyes of our hearts be enlightened in order that we may know the hope to which You have called each one of us, the riches of Your glorious inheritance in the saints, and Your incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of Your mighty strength, which you exerted in Christ when You raised Him from the dead and seated Him at Your right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the present age but also in the one to come (Ephesians 1:17-23 ). Thank You for being in control of my life. In Jesus' holy name I pray, amen.

--------------------------------------------------------------

www.biblegateway.com
RESURRECTION OF JESUS, THE KING

Matthew 28 *part 4* v. 10 (NLT)


10 Then Jesus said to them, "Don't be afraid! Go tell my brothers to leave for Galilee, and they will see me there."
----

Even after the disciples had deserted Him, Jesus still addressed them as His brothers and sent a message for them to meet Him. He had forgiven them, even after they had denied and deserted Him. Their relationship would now be stronger than before.

Do you feel like you have deserted Jesus. That you haven't trusted Him? Do you feel like you haven't treated Him with the honor that He deserves. Guess what? He still loves you and is looking to forgive you, all you have to do is ask. Your relationship can also be strong.

-MEET JESUS!

**********************************************************************
Prayer: Out of Your glorious riches LORD, please strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that Christ may dwell in my heart through faith always. And I pray that I, being rooted and established in love-Your love, may have power together with all saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge-that I may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God (Ephesians 3: 16-19) today and forever more. In His precious Name, I pray, trusting Your faithful Grace and Mercy, because in You and through faith in You I may approach You with freedom and confidence (Ephesians 3:12). Amen.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Through God's mercy I have this ministry, I will not lose heart... I do not preach myself, but Jesus Christ as LORD and myself as the servant of the people for Jesus' sake." 2 Corinthians 4:1,5

Scripture & Prayer from The Bible (biblegateway.com). Notes from The Study Application Bible.


www.thegoodnews4yourlife.blogspot.com "Providing you with what you already have access to in the most convenient way. So that we all can continue to grow in wisdom & understanding of God." LT

No comments:

Post a Comment