Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Sister's Keeper

How many of you read the book?

Who saw the movie?

Who got to check out both?

I did!!! I finished that book in a week. Very simple read and very interesting. Characters you wanted to get to know and some you wanted to hate. But in the end you tried to understand where everyone was coming from.

I knew I shouldn't had read the book first- I mean I've been in this situation before. Where the movie just LACKS! The producers relied so heavily on the soundtrack. If you were overly emotional- it was because of the music because I don't know how you felt a connection to any of the characters. AND WHY WHY WHY! Did they think it would be cool to add characters, switch up roles of characters that held meaning which was lost with the changes.

The parts where I teared up the most was when Kate was with her dad. Before the prom and then when they were at the beach. Father/daughter relationships just get me!

In my opinion the book was way better and a much better way to spend your time-- and money.

I had to write about that! Ha!

Who's watch bb11! Forever my show! Even though they didn't cast me- oh well!



Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment