Wednesday, August 19, 2009

TGN: What's Wrong in Your Eyes?

TGN COMMENTS:

*"God word is truly power and I mean even in the little things. The other night, I called on a friend to assist me and he backed out at the very last minute. Well I had to tackle the issue on my own...initially I thought I was on my own but I wasn't. The word of God says that he will never leave me nor forsake me and that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Well the issue that I had to tackle was something I had never done before and He guided me and gave the physical strength to get the job done. Praise God for his WORD because it does not lie and it truly helped me through my TOUGH time. Oh by the way HE sticks closer than a brother :-)"

*" As always TGN has offered up another good dose of wisdom and encouragement!
I am so grateful for your dedication to spreading the good news of Jesus and reminding us of the importance of staying connected to the word. I've never been as distraught as Judas was in this instance but I think we can all understand the sentiment of wanting to give up a time or two in our lives.
Thank God for Jesus who is the author and finisher of our faith! Like you've explained so eloquently, we need to stay mindful of our individual responsibilities to be/stay encouraged and/or offer encouragement. I will
pay closer attention to myself, loved ones neighbors and friends, heck even folks I don't know and make sure to remind/inform them that there is hope in the Lord. Let's all keep fighting the good fight of faith!! Grace & Peace..."

*"This sho' came at the right time! Thank you for being diligent-God Speed. Peace and Blessings..."


THANK YOU ALL FOR SHARING!!!!!!! --------------------------------------------------------------
Prayer: "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty" (Psalm 91:1). Nothing can destroy the strong and everlasting shelter I have in the shadow of the all powerful, Almighty God. Thank You for keeping my soul and calming my spirit. I pray for those who are being affected by cancer. Please heal them, protect them, provide their needs, and comfort those who have lost their hair, drastic weight, a body part; comfort those who have lost a family member, a friend... hope. May every need be met through your grace, mercy, and the assistance of your people in their lives where appropriate. In the name of my precious Savior Jesus, amen. (PTWG)

--------------------------------------------------------------

www.biblegateway.com
DEATH & RESURRECTION OF JESUS, THE KING

Matthew 27

v. 6-10

The chief priests picked up the coins and said, "It is against the law to put this into the treasury, since it is blood money." So they decided to use the money to buy the potter's field as a burial place for foreigners. That is why it has been called the Field of Blood to this day. Then what was spoken by Jeremiah the prophet was fulfilled: "They took the thirty silver coins, the price set on him by the people of Israel, and they used them to buy the potter's field, as the Lord commanded me" (Zechariah 11:12,13).

These men had no remorse about sentencing an innocent man to death, but blood money- noooo, they couldn't bring that back into the temple. How warped were their values? Their hatred for Jesus had caused them to lose all sense of justice.

Let's take the time today to really consider our values and morals. How do we make decisions? What we truly stand for. What comes before God? What do we place before the needs of others? Do we operate out of justice, love, hatred or biases? The list of questions can go on, but I'll leave that up to the Holy Spirit to bring to the light for each one of us. No matter how much we try, we can't justify wrong. Living outside of God's Word leads to making the wrong decisions.

WRONG IS WRONG! LET'S LIVE RIGHT!

--------------------------------------------------------------

"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach the Good News to the poor." Isaiah 61:1

Scripture & Prayer from NIV Women's Devotional Bible-Classic Edition. Notes from The Study Application Bible.

www.thegoodnews4yourlife.blogspot.com "Providing you with what you already have access to in the most convenient way. So that we all can continue to grow in wisdom & understanding of God." LT

Are you receiving anything from the Good News? Share with us!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment