Friday, October 30, 2009

Extra Note!

Hello!!!!

I want to make sure I keep this personable and that YOU are celebrated and recognized; because each of you mean the world to me. So I'm creating a TGN calendar. I would like to shout out birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, new homes, freedom dates, babies, baptisms, encounters, weddings, all expectations and blessings from God.

If you would like to be celebrated, please drop me the date and occasion and I'll be sure to recognize it. Even if I know you personally and should know your birthday or special date, please respond anyway so that I can know for sure you would like to be celebrated with the rest of the TGN crew.

I'm always thinking about each one of you. So whatever I can do to bring a smile to your face and remind you of how special you are, in whatever small way, I will do it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE OCTOBER BABIES (includes my Mom). CELEBRATE YOUR LIFE!

Love-
Me!

ACQUAINT YOURSELF WITH GOD- IT BRINGS PEACE AND GOODNESS. Job 27:21

No comments:

Post a Comment