Friday, January 16, 2009

1st Day of Inaugural Adventure

Hola!

We all know Tuesday is going to go down in history.  I was blessed to be able to be in the neighborhood on my jobs dime and I'm open to sharing every part of it with you.

I woke up early this morning to take the train to Amtrak.  I was so delighted to be in the "Quiet Cabin" and have both seats to myself.  I was able to sleep some during the 3 hour ride.  Just perfect!  I was blessed with favor in finding my ride to the hotel I'm staying at as well. 

This hotel is amazing!  It's created for everything. 



Isn't this crazy!?

the Garden near the Harborsightseeing around the hotel

"Help me!"  This man said.

The little city being built.  It's so cute, makes me want to move here...

local art in the cute town.I decided I wanted Asian food... Guess what the name of the place turned out to be...yes, Grace's-- CRAZY!  Can't get away. LOL.  I'd like to think it's a reminder of God's Grace.The Room, I love hotelsLook at that bed (I'm in it now)  Yay!ideas for my future bathroom, I can't wait to get in there!the view from my roomAnd now I'm relaxing before I head to LOVE tonight.

Blessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment