Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Crazy Cat





This is exactly how I felt today!  I mean seriously.  Why am I surrounded by so many people who LOVE to talk?  They just talk to talk.  They are always right.  They're crazy!  And today, I allowed this to get the best of me.  I was so frustrated, I cried at my lunch and over the phone with a co-worker.  But God was right there!  Calming my soul.  Letting me know that He was there.  And that was awesome.  I mean, He just put me to work.  He allowed me much favor in everything I needed to do.  And I trust that everything will work out.  I was literally talking to satan today.  And he confirmed that I don't like him and he has absolutely no power over me and my joy.  My faith in God only grows stronger.  I get hit but I'm not down for long.  That's the kind of God I serve.   Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment