Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Today, Let's Pray!

Hello-  How are you today?  If your goals seem hard to attain or put any effort into-push even harder to get to them.  Believe me you're close.  Keep praying and believing.
Love- LT

PRAYER: My faith is in You, LORD.  For everything!  If I am lacking in any area, I ask that you reveal it to me.  There is no one that I should trust more than You.  Not even myself.  You are all-knowing, all-powerful and all-loving; there is no one like You.  My every hope is in You and I will not give up.  Where I am weak, You are strong.  Christ's power rest upon me and I am so grateful.  LORD, forgive me for doing anything my way.  Remind me to always come to You for every little thing, so that I can continue to walk on the right path and defeat the enemy.  In Jesus' name, amen

If you have a prayer request, please feel free to send email me & it will be included.
Names will not be included, unless otherwise directed.

No comments:

Post a Comment