Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tagged...

Meena tagged me so I am tagging her back...

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

NEW RULE: You're tagged if you're reading this...  Feel free to repost wherever it works for you.

1. I like to laugh.  The best medicine

2. I also like to cry.  It's good for you as well.

3. I fear nothing.  God tells us to "Fear Not!"

4. My hair is growing evenly.

5. I write blogs and in journals.  I love to get my thoughts out of my head.

6. I occccaaaaasiiiionally like New York.

7. I hate certain aspects of technology, I feel it's created more bad than good in our world.

8. I believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

9. I love to love. 

10. I believe in the power of prayer.

11. My family, I pledge to honor more. 

12. I despise disrespect and dishonesty.

13. I fear nothing, why put fear on here twice.  Tells you a lot how people think.

14. I am growing in the most important areas.

15. I am not mean. 

16. I don't like waiting. 

17. I love the people in my life who have been so true, no matter what!

18. I curse when I'm rapping a song...that's why I need the clean versions.

19. I don't have a celebrity cheat, I don't plan to cheat...ever-there are no exceptions.

20. I love learning.

21. I totally have a purpose in life, that I'm so excited to be living.

22. I miss my Grandfather.

23. My sibling called on the day of the inauguration.

24. My new favorite place is in a warm shower.  I can stay in there for hours when the temp is right.

25. I am a child of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment