Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Music

Do you believe God blessed us each with talents? I do! I want to celebrate the talent of a friend of mine. DJ Kut on Power 105.1 in New York. It's great for me to have the opportunity to download these links because I don't listen to radio in the city. So it's my little taste of a good music mix, that's not my ipod shuffle (which is always a gamble). If you like hip hop, these are the radio versions- but I caught "a**" and the content is very mature. But I hope you enjoy!

Playlist:
The Game-Wouldn't Get Far
Jamie Foxx-Blame It
Chris Brown-Gimme That (Remix)
Rihanna- Bad Girl
Slim-Good Lovin
Ron Browz-Pop Champagne (DJ Kut Mix)
Busta Rhymes-Arab Money
50 Cent-I Get It In
50 Cent-The Realist
Notorious B.I.G.-Gimme The Loot
Notorious B.I.G.-I Got A Story To Tell
Morning Show Talk Break-Ed Lover, Free & DJ Kut

Download This Link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/dotm3w

I'm not sure if this next one is still available. But it's my favorite- all the jams for the 80's. You just can't beat it. I love the old school. Let me know what you think.

Playlist:
Prince-1999
Apolonia 6-Sex Shooter
Vanity 6-Nasty Girl
The Time- 777-9311
DeBarge-You Wear It Well
Michael Jackson-PYT
Klymaxx-Meeting In The Ladies Room
Men At Work-Who Can It Be Now
Corey Hart-Sunglasses At Night
Gary Numan-Cars
The Romantics-Talking In Your Sleep
Kraftwerk-Tour De France
Kraftwerk-Numbers
Afrika Bambaataa-Planet Rock
Planet Patrol-Play At Your Own Risk
Run DMC-It's Tricky
Pat Benatar-Hit Me With Your Best Shot
Bon Jovi-Livin On A Prayer
Duran Duran-Hungry Like A Wolf

Download This Link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/c9glrs

No comments:

Post a Comment