Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Good News : Sunday Prayer - January 18th

LORD, it is time to stop accepting and being complacent.  It is time to start rebuking the evil spirits that we have allowed into our lives.  This fight is not against flesh but against the spirits living among us; doing everything they can to kill, steal and destroy our faith in You.  It's a spiritual battle.  Bless Your name Holy Father!  Thank You for bringing darkness to light, and moving us to action.  You are so good!  Right now I rebuke (call out those spirits).  I cast them down to the pit of hell where they belong.  And I ask for the Holy Spirit to enter in.  To settle in and make a home in me.  To be my counsel and guide for all of the days of my life.  To fill me with Your Word and to reveal the mysteries that begin to unfold as I grow closer to you.  Hallelujah LORD!  In Jesus name, Amen.

NOTE:  Begin to rebuke the spirits in others around you as well.  If they can't pray for themselves-they can be blessed by your faithfulness.

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment