Saturday, January 17, 2009

Inaugural Adventure- Night One

I HATE clubs.  Well, clubs of this caliber.  I was at LOVE in DC last night.  And after this weekend-I will NEVER be back.  EVER!  I mean how are you in a club and you're not dancing.  Look at the pic below.  All of those people, including the people in VIP (by which is the perspective of the camera) just stood around waiting for Jay-Z to arrive.  It was so irritating.  Especially being in a crowded VIP of nobodies.  People had bodyguards pushing me out of the way to get these people who thought they were famous through.  Oh LORD, I can't fully describe the disgust of this scene for me.   

LORD, I wanted to cry last night because it was so miserable! I like the Rub in BK where it doesn't matter what you wear because you've come to dance it out.  Not to stop and stare.  I love lounges where you can find a seat and have your own personal space to hang with you  

I had to take above pic for work.  And I needed to take one of Jay and his VIP section, but I was just so sick with the people in VIP with their cameras out.  I mean if you're in VIP, isn't it often that you find yourself in the presence of celebrities.  Oh I was so sick last night.  People wouldn't let you get through the crowd because they thought they would loose their spot to see Jay.  It was just full of drunk, ignorant, selfish, fools!  Seriously!  I would not recommend it to anyone.   Who comes to watch someone party.  I don't get it.  I never will.  I actually left the VIP, thinking I was going to go sleep in the cold car.  But I actually waited in the coat check line for what seemed like an hour.  The owner of the club was completely rude.  But I love when people are rude to me.  Because it's interesting to see them change when they find out what I do, or who I know.  People are so interesting.


On to TODAY:

It's pretty exciting to know that the same route I took from NY on the Amtrak, Obama, Joe and their families are on the same track today,  moving the Obama Express.  How different this election process has been.  It actually is touching the people.  As I watch it on TV (because I would love to be out there but it's way too cold), it's exciting to see the people out there trying to stay warm, trying to catch a picture of the elects on the back of the train.  It just brings a huge smile to my face.  Because you see the goodness.  Something we've lacked in this country for so long!  Whether you voted for the man or not, you have to admit to that.  

After a disappointing LONG night, it's good to see this!

Feeling so Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment