Monday, January 19, 2009

The Good News - Pledge to do Something Great!

PRAYER: LORD, remind us of the One living Messiah.  Jesus Christ.  There is no other.  We praise Jesus, and Jesus only.  We place our hope in You!  And You only.  Let Barack Obama continue to be an extraordinary man who inspires so many people to action of goodness, service, hope and change.  But correct people to know that he is only a man.  Let us continue to pray over our President, his family, his administration and their families; that they operate in righteousness and submit everything they do and decide unto You.  Glory and Honor to You LORD, because we don't know Your exact plan, but we do know we can trust You and feel safe with all that You do.  No matter what we see before us, good or bad-LORD, You have the victory!  Hallelujah!  In Jesus' name, amen

On this day of service, I take from Ashton and Demi's lead and challenge each of us to pledge ourselves to greatness this year.  Can be something simple or on the grander scale- the most important things are to say it out loud to someone.  Keep yourself accountable.  And stay committed.  I actually have 2: (1) I pledge to be a step bolder with my faith in every area of my life, being of service to everyone God directs me to.  (2) I pledge more time to my family, putting them in a place of priority at all times, not just when I feel like it.

How about you?

Best- LT

No comments:

Post a Comment