Friday, July 3, 2009

Ain't That Funny...

When you declare something, that's when the opposite of that declaration is all in your face?

Say you declare to exercise. Next thing you know, your schedule is too busy, you're always tired, and you're definitely eating. Ha! Not my situation but I just wanted to give a popular example that we all can relate to.

I find it hilarious! Is it because we have made the declaration that we become aware of everything? Is it the devil trying to get us to give in? Is it God trying to build strength and resilience in us? It may be all of the above at different times. I can only encourage each one of us to break through the walls that seem to grow when your declaration is made. Stick to your goals. Remember you're not perfect, so if you give in- don't be too hard on yourself just get right back on the right track.

I know this is speaking to someone who needed to read this and know that "YOU CAN DO IT!". Don't let anyone, not even yourself discourage you. Whatever it is, if it seems hard-push through and get it done. You will see the blessing in doing so. Faith without works is dead, you know?

Pray and live with great expectancy because you serve a faithful God. Our King! Praise Him aloud and in everything you do. We are friends of God- He calls YOU friend. He hears our voices and every request.

I receive that this is a joyful and glad occasions in my life. Just happy festivities. I'm leaving the bad and old behind for the joy of the LORD- Yes, LORD! I am unworthy of God's kindness and faithfulness and He gives it to me anyhow and because of Him and Him alone, I will continue to prosper in my life. Especially when people can't understand my decisions.

I will take my time to get things right, praying to God, waiting on God and moving with God. I will continue to devote myself to prayer, being watchful and thankful. And every blessing I receive will bless those in my life. I KNOW and will continue to remind myself that it's not only about or for me.

How about you?



Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment