Wednesday, July 1, 2009

He is a Friend of Mine...

I know I repeat myself day after day; but I can't help it! I serve an awesome God. Jesus amazes me every day. And I'm so thankful that I am loved by a God who cares and shows me that He cares. People can call me delusional, crazy and insane and I'll still keep on keepin' on with my God.

I have someone in my life that is seriously challenging me in ever sense of the word challenge. One place of challenge is... (You guessed it)- God. And so many times I want to give up, just shut down, walk away, move on- but something is keeping me here. I was reminded this Sunday that NOTHING is impossible for God. That even those we think can't be reached- may be in the midst of their encounter with Jesus Christ. So I need not give up on them either. I need to position myself as an open and willing vessel that can be used by God in any way.

Life is not about doing as I please and having my own way. No sir!

"HERE AM I" says the LORD Almighty. He's here to guide me always, satisfy my NEEDS and strengthen my frame. In the LORD is where I have found my joy.

Life isn't perfect, but it sure is GOOD!


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment