Sunday, July 12, 2009

Control

Is the hardest thing to let go of. But it's so important that we do in specific situations.

My soul finds rest in God alone, my hope comes from God. He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will not be shaken. God controls all-my need to hold on is not showing Him much trust. Like Nebuchadnezzar declared: "God does as He pleases with the powers of heaven and the peoples of the earth. No one can hold back his hand."

Manipulation like self promotion is used for control, and it's so much better if people call out the good in you on their own. Our society is becoming very anti-God with all of their self promoting!!!! A la facebook, twitter-anything with a status update....

For me and my house will always serve the LORD!
Let God lead me and listen to Jesus.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment