Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Good News : Trust!

If you are receiving from the Good News, please be faithful in sharing it- www.thegoodnews4yourlife.blogspot.com
If anyone would like to receive in email format, please have them email me with subject line "JOIN THE GOOD NEWS".
Thank you!
-------------------------------
-------------------------------
Prayer: Thank You for saving me. Every day, you save me from more than I will ever know and I don't want to take Your watchful eye and protecting arm for granted. Thank You for Your Son! For with Him, I have eternity with You. Hallelujah LORD. I cannot live my life without You. In Jesus' name. Amen


www.biblegateway.com
DEATH & RESURRECTION OF JESUS, THE KING
Matthew 26

The Plot Against Jesus v 1- 5

When Jesus had finished saying all these things (in Chapter 25), he said to his disciples, "As you know, the Passover is two days away-and the Son of Man will be handed over to be crucified."
Then the chief priests and the elders of the people assembled in the palace of the high priest, whose name was Caiaphas, and they plotted to arrest Jesus in some sly way and kill him. But not during the Feast," they said, "or there may be a riot among the people."

I find it so interesting that at the same time Jesus was telling His disciples that it was almost time for His crucifixion; that the priests and elders were plotting against Him-as if He didn't know.

How does this apply to our lives? Well, God knows everything that is going on behind the scenes. And as Jesus trusted God, even to His death. We should be able to trust Him in the many issues and circumstances in our own lives. As we press into God and hear from the Holy Spirit, many things are revealed to us. We have to Trust God's Word to us. We have to remain obedient to whatever He has called us to do. Because no matter what, it is in His hands and no matter how bad it looks or feels-God's outcome will resurrect all He has planned and purposed for You.
Trust Him my friends! I encourage all of us to trust Him on a new level today.

JESUS RIEGNS IN OUR HEARTS
If you are not sure if you are saved, please feel free to reach out to me today and begin your journey living with and for God.


Are you receiving anything from the Good News?

"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach the Good News to the poor." Isaiah 61:1

Notes from Life Application Study Bible & NIV Women's Devotional Bible-Classic Edition. Prayer from the Word of God.

www.thegoodnews4yourlife.blogspot.com
"Providing you with what you already have access to in the most convenient way. And remember we're all still growing." LT


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment