Monday, July 27, 2009

Don't Give Up!

What a shocking day today was for me spiritually, but in a good way. Without going into too much detail (because I haven't been released to share as of yet), today I was really ready to give up on something that I'm near the finish of. And I told God I needed to know if what I am doing is in vain or of His building. I had been having little hiccups of giving up for about 2 weeks now, but today I was going to actually do it. Have you ever gone through this?

Well the Word is my - "set her straight" tool. Went straight to it and was told to RELAX! God doesn't pressure us, we put ourselves under such unnecessary pressure that the Accuser (satan), uses the pressure to preoccupy us with the wrong things. Things we believe we're doing for God. God said, "Relax" so that I can respond to His giving.

Then He sent me to Galatians 6:1. WOW! Another confirmation of something that has been sitting and stirring in my spirit for a long long time.

Then finally God had His child speak to me and without revealing everything I had on my mind- this person was obedient to Christ and touched upon EVERYTHING! I mean EVERYTHING! I was and still am amazed at all that was confirmed for me. The caution that was spoken to me. It's heavy ladies and gents. I welcome the responsibility and I'm excited -but I know it won't be easy. It has never been easy, but now I totally know WHY!

Insight is my priority. The catch it's not even for me. It's for you! And the people I will encounter in this lifetime.

Change is coming... With God, I can't be the same as I was yesterday!




Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment