Thursday, July 9, 2009

Remember me God

Not that He forgots, but we do. In reminding God, we are reminding ourselves of Who we serve and trust.

- God will add, deliver, and defend!

*keep my life FREE from the love of money- it really is being content with what I have because God will NEVER leave me; NEVER forsake me. He said it!

I can't forget to do good and to share with others- it's a sacrifice but it pleases God.
I want a clear conscience and I do desire to live honorably in every way. May God equip me with everything good for doing HIS Will and may He work in me what is pleasing to Him through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen
I'm actually learning and implementing "letting go" and it feels so good!

I am being prepared. I will be ready. I desire to hear "Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your Master's happiness!"

Excellence is my mind set.

I'm not trapped, those who trust only themselves are.

We are only men (human-beings)! God is our Maker and everything should be done for Him and with Him.

Learn the Word, Know the Word, Speak the Word!


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment