Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bunches of Ohhhhhhs!

Bind my mind to the mind of Christ- how? Through His Word, putting God first and staying focus on what concerns Him.

Commit my decisions to the Will of God.

Submit my emotions to the control of the Holy Spirit.

Be prompt in fulfilling my responsibilities.

Integrity and uprightness will protect me because in committing to these- it places my hope in God and not in anything I could do.

My life should be a glimpse of good living and of the living God to others.

I'm still learning how to stand firm. Letting nothing move me.

Lately, my heart is for men. That they come to understand Who God is and that they submit to Him. Having the courage to live knowing that they can't make it without God. Men, truly on fire for God are huge influences. They can do so much! A strong man is someone who depends on God. And there are so many men out there that just won't get hip to this. Pray for the men!

*Don't forget the benefits of God. Grace, mercy and peace.*


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment