Saturday, July 25, 2009

What do you want to do?

Yo! I get this question a lot. Especially now that it looks like I'm not totally career focused. And honestly, without a doubt my answer is whatever God wants me to do, where He wants me to be- that's what I want to do. I can list all these things I'm interested in- list things I'm good at, BUT "I tell you the truth" (loves when Jesus says that) I'm not completely convinced that these areas are where I'm suppose to be. And if they are, not in the capacity that I can imagine. It's really ALL in God's hands with my full consent. Not like He needs it, but it's so awesome to be that open and vulnerable to His control.

So what do I want to do?
I want to actively share my faith with others, and gain a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ.
I want to acknowledge every need I see and be able to administer to that need in some way.
I want to repay all things with good.
I want to care for my family (natural and spiritual)
I want to wake and do as God commands
I don't want to do anything for praise from men

So I am in the process of clearing my mind and heart. I am changing my habits and eliminating that which wastes my time and my mind. Committing today to filter the JUNK out every day. Informing myself and others. My hope is set on God and He will continue to deliver me.

*ASK, BELIEVE, DON'T DOUBT*
I will not be double-minded, unstable in all I do.

I can do anything with Christ Jesus. I see it everyday! God has saved the best to now! He is turning dirty water into fine wine. Trust me You will continue to see His Glory in my life.

Are you activating His Glory in your life? I sure hope so!


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment