Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Who Calls You Beautiful?

Is this every girls dream? For someone to see them as beautiful? A parent, a boyfriend/husband, anyone?

I don't know how this works or effects men- but would love to know if anyone would love to shed light on that view...

Whatever you think- God made each one of us. Wonderfully and Fearfully. God made YOU beautiful. You don't need anyone to confirm that. On His own, God put beauty in you.

Do you believe it?

Don't weigh your value on what humans think of you. People sway with the wind. You are the salt of the earth- with your own taste and flavor. Don't let man trample on that. Different is beautiful. So stand out, don't hide.

Let your hope be in God, because though each of us are unique, when we come together no one stands out because in Christ we all blend together beautifully.

Just think about it...

I'm so blessed to have the different "flavors" of people in my life. No one is the same in my life, but yet when we come together- the majority are like family to me. I am someone who still keeps in touch with people from elementary, jr high, high school and college- from almost every job I've ever had in life and from all of my different experiences. And this is because God has blended us together beautifully to effect this world for His Name and Glory.

You're amazing! If no one has ever told you that, I'm telling you- You are. God did not make anything less than amazing. Walk in the glory God placed over you. I know I am! The lie of the enemy can die in the pit with him. Because it will no longer affect me.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment