Thursday, July 9, 2009

Big Brother 11

So my show is back! Am I disappointed I wasn't chosen? I was. I just didn't understand why everything fell so perfectly for me not to make it. And then I saw the cast and was thankful :) This is true, but I can say that it was confirmed on my heart and in my spirit way before, that what I stepped out to do- what was on my heart- what all the praying by myself and by my friends and family was for, is still in progress. I may not be on Big Brother- because honestly I believe my dream has changed. But having that hope then, set me up for something more of purpose. I don't know what it is- but I trust God! Hallelujah.

So let's talk about the first episode. OMGoodness, they brought back the most egocentric person every! I'm not even sure if I like the casting. The twist is interesting. Right now I'm digging the teacher- he has some jokes. I like the make-up artist and the scientist with the phD. Little tae Kwon do girl seems like a great player, she just needs to tame her cockiness and shut her mouth. Her team member already noticed that.

I don't have good ole Showtime after Dark to watch the true stories going on... But I'll make do.

If you're reading, chime in on the conversation. Would love to hear your thoughts!


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment