Sunday, July 12, 2009

Wisdom needs time

And I want to be wise! So I do take the time to discipline myself and I'm definitely growing in patience in regards to holding fast to the promises of God, but realizing when I want it like yesterday- God know's it's best that it comes in to fruition 3 months from now. That's the God I serve, always showing me He knows what is best for all of us- and that He really wants good things for each of us.

Unfortunately, for some of us, because we miss the warnings- go through a lot of bad to get to that good. But believe me we don't have to. Take the warnings. And skip the bad!

1 warning- against idleness. Using my time wisely is so key. And keeping people around me who use time wisely is important as well.

I need to follow the examples of people who influence me for the better- because their life is blessed in the important ways. Blessed does not mean money.

I'm a model to others, so I want to strive for excellence so that they too, can strive for excellence and never settle for less than God best- and knowing what that BEST really is. Some many people settle below it thinking that's God' s Will. NOPE!

I will always work, even when I'm a lady of leisure (LOL) I will be active and SERVE others. I hope to never tire of doing what is right. Being careful to obey.

I want to teach my children the Truth-not just man made rules, so that they benefit from fearing God, living a Godly lifestyle and wisdom..

Mothers and Fathers have a great impact on children. I wish more parents would understand that responsibility.

God is greater than men!


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment