Saturday, July 18, 2009

Struggle

We all struggle. And how devastating it is when you thought you were doing everything right. How devastating it is, when you-who lives in perseverance, suddenly wants to give up.

Oh, how God comes through-especially when you see no way out. Psalm 13

Confusion gets the best of me. Not knowing what is ok; knowing the difference between what are my own restrictions and which are God's. Not wanting to regret a choice weighs heavily.

It's good to take note of our sins. We need to remind ourselves of what we're asking God for forgiveness from. Again the Law is there to put our sins on notice, in order to repent from them and live a fuller life.

*Purpose to walk in love, seek peace, live in agreement, conduct ourselves towards others in a manner that is pleasing to God.

Have you ever taken the time to ask God, "What am I doing that doesn't please you?"

I have dreams and I pray God hears my earnest and humble prayer. I pray that I haven't given up, that I am going after all that He has appointed before me.

*Challenge- stop looking for praise from men. God's praise is all we need.

I will always pray and never give up, because God will not put me off. He sees to justice quickly. Praise God! He is good and His love endures forever.

Do you know that you are COMPLETE in Christ?
I don't feel like I'm totally living in this truth yet.
-seek the LORD, He answers
-God delivers from all our fears
-radiance and not shame
-God hears and saves from all our troubles
-the angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear Him.
-when we fear God, we lack nothing! Not one good thing.
-seek and pursue PEACE!
My thinking has got to change. I will keep my eyes on the LORD. When we take refuge in God there is no condemnation. Prayer is super important to me, and joining in prayer with others.

Glorify the LORD with me, let us exalt His name forever.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment