Wednesday, July 1, 2009

This is It!

How good is Jesus? He is too good!

I am so confident in approaching my God, His Throne of Grace because
every day I learn more and more about His Will. And when I ask
anything according to His Will- HE HEARS ME!

I KNOW this. I don't speak to a deaf God. I KNOW God hears me and I
KNOW- (I don't guess or hope)- He assures me in His Word that I HAVE
(not going to get, waiting to arrive... I HAVE) what I ask of Him.

I've read this scripture in 1 John 5, and I've heard it so many times
but tonight I actually heard the "HAVE" part of the sentence.
Definitely a new perspective on living for me. God is opening my eyes
of understanding for sure.

I have His mercy and His grace to help me in my time of need- which is
every moment- there's not one second that I don't need Jesus.

We all need Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment